Kyabje Kalu Rinpoche has a busy international schedule consisting of audiences, interviews, teachings and empowerments, and more. This schedule is subject to change and all finalized details and dates will be added to this page. You can contact the personal secretary of Kyabje Kalu Rinpoche.
- This event has passed.
CANADA – Vancouver, Salt Spring Island
September 15, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - September 30, 2018 @ 12:00 am
We’re happy to announce that Rinpoche will be teaching in Vancouver, Salt Spring Island, and Victoria this coming September!
Here are some of the programs in the plan:
* Sep 15 (Sat) 2-5 pm at Kagyu Kunkhyab Chuling (KKC): Previous Kalu Rinpoche’s Meditation Teaching
* Sep 16 (Sun) 3-5 pm at Museum of Vancouver, Joyce Whalley Room: Mindfulness – A Public Talk with Kalu Rinpoche
* Sep 17 (Mon) 6:30 pm in Richmond: Fundraising for KKC & KDOL Renovation
* Sep 21 (Fri) 6-9 pm & Sep 22 (Sat) 2-5 pm at KKC: Shangpa Ngondro & Guru Yoga
* Sep 23 (Sun) 2-6 pm at KKC: White Mahakala Empowerment
* Sep 26 (Wen) 7-9 pm in Victoria: Public Talk
* Sep 28 (Fri) evening -Sep 30 (Sun) noon at Kunzang Dechen Osel Ling (KDOL) on Salt Spring Island: Chöd Retreat & Empowerment
* Sep 30 (Sun) 3:30-5:30 pm at the Gulf Islands Secondary School: How to Transform Emotions in Everyday Life – A Public Talk with Kalu Rinpoche